News & Recipes
Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt Ice Pops
Prep and Cook Time : 3 hours 20 minutes
Servings : 8-10
- 2 cups Athina Original Greek yogurt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 3 or 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt with the milk, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, mint extract and food coloring to combine. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Divide the mixture among the molds, filling each mold to about ¼ inch from the top. Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- Heat the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a heat-safe bowl in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until the mixture is smooth and melted.
- Unmold the ice pops. Working quickly, dip each one into the melted chocolate. Store the pops in the freezer for up to two weeks.