News & Recipes
Grilled Chicken Burger With Yogurt
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 4
- 1 pound chicken breast cubed
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Athina Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ¼ red onion roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Avocado oil for cooking
- Burger buns for serving
- Lettuce tomato and red onions for serving
- ½ cup Athina Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the burger sauce. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a food processor, place the chicken cubes, breadcrumbs, Athina Greek yogurt, mustard, onion, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pulse until just blended and comes together as a ball, but be careful not to over mix.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 375-400°F) and oil the grates.
- Form the mixture into 4 equal patties. Press down in the middle of each patty with your thumb to ensure even cooking of the chicken burgers.
- Cook the chicken burgers on the preheated grill until the internal temperature is 165˚F, about 10 minutes total, flipping halfway through.
- Assemble the chicken burgers with buns, sauce and toppings of choice.