News & Recipes
Greek Yogurt English Muffins
Prep Time : 30 minutes
Servings : 10-14
- 350 g self-rising flour, more for dusting
- 450 g Athina Greek Yogurt at room temperature
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fine cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line a baking sheet with parchment and sprinkle cornmeal on the tray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, yogurt, and salt with a spatula, or a wooden spoon.
- Lightly flour a clean, work surface and knead the dough until a smooth ball forms.
- Roll the dough out to 1.5 cm thickness. Cut circles out with a 7-8 cm round cutter and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip muffins over and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and enjoy with your favorite toppings like additional yogurt, butter, jam.