News & Recipes
Greek Chicken & Feta Pasta
Servings : 6
- 12 oz pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 10 oz cooked chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 3½ oz kalamata olives, sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large heavy pot with a lid, combine pasta, 4 cups water and olive oil. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta, stirring frequently, until al dente. The water should be nearly evaporated; this should take about 10 minutes. If water is left in the pan, drain pasta before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Add tomatoes, chicken, basil, oregano, olives and cheese. Toss together, then add lemon juice, salt and pepper.