News & Recipes
5-Minute Healthy Greek Frozen Yogurt
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Servings : 4
- 4 cups frozen fruit
- 1/2 cup Athina Original Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine
the frozen fruit, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract
and honey. Process the mixture until it is
creamy, about 5 minutes. (See Notes.)
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or
transfer it to an airtight container and freeze it
until ready to serve.
- The type and size of frozen fruit will
determine how long it has to be blended.
Sliced frozen bananas may only require 2 to 3
minutes of blending, while larger frozen
strawberries or diced mango may require up to
- You can use full-fat Greek yogurt or any
percentage of fat, however the more fat, the
creamier the frozen yogurt will be.
- This Greek frozen yogurt will last up to 1
month when stored properly in an airtight
container in the freezer.