News & Recipes
Chicken Kebabs with Garlic Lemon Yogurt
Prep Time and Cook Time : 1 hours 20 minutes
Servings : 4
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons baharat
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, grated and divided
- 280gcherry tomatoes
- 1 cup plain whole Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Fresh mint, for garnishing
- Combine the chicken, baharat, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and 1 clove of the garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450°F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes with salt, pepper and the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Roast until the tomatoes are blistered, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Soak four bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes. Divide chicken among the skewers, threading each piece through the center.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Grill the chicken, turning once or twice, until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining garlic; season with salt and pepper.
Serve the grilled chicken alongside the dipping sauce and cherry tomatoes; garnish